public inbox for bunsen@sourceware.org
* I recorded you
@ 2021-01-01 16:49 John Doe
From: John Doe @ 2021-01-01 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bunsen

Hi!

I`m well aware that you visit regularly aduIt 18+ videos!
The smart phone that you own got hacked and allowed me to record with your camera and the microphone without your knowledge while pleasuring yourself! Here is the deal... you have to pay me 800$ worth of BIT C0lN I will release the video with you doing... you know what to all your contacts.
My hidden application that is installed had also a second function, to grab all your contacts from phonebook, social media contacts, emails. How about the passwords? Nope, any smartphone has a security check so they scan what actually an app can do, so... Trying to extract passwords? Very bad, it may get detected! Using the camera and extracting all the contacts without user permission? No problem!
Ok! So.. to get some coins you can Google for "Buy BIT C0lN instantly" and send to this address:

Address: 1 A 7 B r r S q 4 e N R 7 P 7 r Z A E W v 9 v v f a E V C D 1 U 9 E
Amount: 0.027

Important! The Address which is CASE SENSITIVE was split with spaces, and you must to eliminate all the spaces which result in a string of 34 characters and it will start with "1" and will end with "E". Use that string with no spaces to send the coins! The time limit is... a few days!

Anway, to get rid of my backdoor sneaky application reset your device to factory settings. Search on Google for "Factory Settings Reset [your smartphone model]". In case you suspect that I compromised your passwords, go ahead change them too! To avoid getting infected next time, make the updates in time for apps!
Also, you may took in consideration to quit looking to this type of videos.. it makes a mess in your brain.
After you sent the coins maybe you will receive those emails simply ignore them. The hacked servers are scheduled to send multiple messages.

* I recorded you
@ 2021-01-01 19:44 John Smith
From: John Smith @ 2021-01-01 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bunsen

Hi!

I know that you visit regularly PRONOGRAPHIC movies!
Your smartphone got infected and this gave me access to record with your camera and the microphone without your knowledge while you satisfy yourself! Here is the deal... you have to pay me 800$ value in BIT C0lN I will release the video with you doing... you know what to your contacts.
My sneaky app that was installed had also a second function, to extract all your contacts from emails, phone book list, social media friends and so on. Did I got the passwords? Neah, any smart-phone have like a virus detection tool build-in and they scan for what kind of activity an app can have, so... Trying to extract passwords? Very bad, it may get detected! Using the camera and extracting all the contacts without user permission? No problem!
Ok! So in order to buy some coins go and search on Google for "Buy BIT C0lN instantly" and use the next address to send the coins:

Address: 1 A 7 B r r S q 4 e N R 7 P 7 r Z A E W v 9 v v f a E V C D 1 U 9 E
Amount: 0.027

Very important! My address which is Case Sensitive was split with spaces, and you have to manually remove all spaces and the result it has to be a string of 34 characters long also it will start with "1" also it will end with "E". Use the string without spaces to send my coins! You have a few days!

Ok... to uninstall my sneaky app apply a reset with factory settings. Use Google for "Reset to factory settings [your phone model]". Also maybe you think that I got your passwords, you can change them! To avoid getting infected next time, your browser and your OS must to be updated regularry!
Also maybe you will consider to stop with this habbit of watching videos like this... it makes a mess in your brain.
After you sent the coins maybe you will receive those emails simply ignore them. My compromised machines are programmed to send this message multiple times.