Hi, On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 03:49:45PM -0500, Joshua Watt wrote: > I did tests with msvc 18.0 (visual studio 2013), and I can probably get > some newer versions if you want. I can also try with mingw gcc (on Windows; > already verified on Linux) if you like... I'm not sure what else would be a > relevant test There is another Windows specific patch which we haven't applied yet to the 1.0.x branch because we don't have Windows builders/testers. It is the attached patch from Phil Ross (CCed) to use _stati64 instead of _stat to support large >4GB files on Windows. If you could test the above works on your setups that would be appreciated. Do we need any checks to see whether _stati64 is available? Or can it be used unconditionally as in this patch? Thanks, Mark