public inbox for bzip2-devel@sourceware.org
From: Nick Zorn <nickvzorn@gmail.com>
To: bzip2-devel@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: libbzip2 - BZ2_bzBuffToBuffDecompress issue
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019 00:00:00 -0000	[thread overview]

What that guy meant to say in the first sentence was "compressed", not
"uncompressed":

"If the size of the buffer allocated to receive the decompressed data
is bigger than the compressed data (which is completely
normal/expected, given you likely do not know how big the decompressed
data will be), one can never receive BZ_OK as a return value -- one
will only ever get BZ_UNEXPECTED_EOF."

Respectfully,
Nick