public inbox for c++-embedded@sourceware.org
* Survey of IDE users and source code editors
@ 2004-06-09 15:57 aherrman
From: aherrman @ 2004-06-09 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: c++-embedded

As part of a University study of Integrated Development Environment
(IDE) users, we are conducting a survey to appraise the relative
utility of different features of IDE source code editors, such as those
included with Visual Studio and Eclipse as well as stand-alone editors
like Emacs that support programming tasks. Our survey is designed to
assess how often users employ editor features like syntax highlighting
and code completion, and how satisfied users are with these features in
their particular environments.

If you or your project group have active experience using an IDE, we
would like you to participate in our study. You can find the survey at

http://physik.fu-berlin.de/~zabel/ide_editor_survey/

The survey should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. No personal
information is required of participants.

The survey period is two weeks (until June 22nd, 2004). Participants
who opt to enter their e-mail addresses on the survey page will receive
a copy of the findings of our study after the survey period.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Philipp Zabel, Minor Gordon and Antoinette Herrmann
Freie Universitaet Berlin
Institut fuer Informatik
Takustr. 9
14195 Berlin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-09 15:57 UTC | newest]