Hi - dje wrote: > [...] > I recognize wanting to have a clear name ("isas"), but methinks for > the task at hand this just repeats the problem. The goal is (or was) to add > a target specific annotation to control disassembly. > [...] A general hook is the "char* disassembler_options" field, which is used as a catch-all. Where this field is used (arm, i386, ppc), it's almost exclusively to encode the ISA selection. I'd prefer to formalize the isa switch than continue to deformalize to a string option, especially as isa switching is a correctness issue. (Some of these disassembleres use the string also for rendering preferences.) > At any rate, IMO this patch is better than the originally proposed patch. OK. Anyone with objections? - FChE