Hi - cagney wrote: > [...] > I would put it the other way round. Users use disassembler_options to > principaly do select assembly syntax and the like. They override the > default mode. Have you looked at the opcodes/ code? Most of the disassembler_option substrings enable and disable groups of opcodes (instruction sets) for decoding. That's deeper than assembly syntax. How an end-user performs this picking, and why she should have to pick manually at all, are separate issues. > > OK. Anyone with objections? > You mean like my constant questioning? Nah, those are more like cries for general elucidation. :-) - FChE