Hi - On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 12:20:12AM +0100, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote: > [...] > Assigning copyright to the FSF is no problem. [...] I see. This is becoming a common and sensible concern that we're currently trying to figure out how to deal with consistently across some other Red Hat-originated projects. Please hang on. (In the mean time, of course you're welcome to post your .cpu/.opc files publically somewhere.) > I'm a bit puzzled: does someone think including generated files > in (C)FSF packages would be less difficult if copyright for the > CGEN CPU description is assigned to Red Hat, as was requested in > the reference? I mentioned it only because we routinely assign (C) of most generated files, under our blanket FSF assignment. If you do the same, there is little difference. - FChE