Hi - On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 05:19:33PM +0200, Michael Chapman wrote: > [...] > My mistake somewhere. Not sure when though. The opcode > for the 32 bit instruction is the same as that for > the 16 bit variant of it (well it was in how I had typed > it)! > > Fixed that now. And I now get the correct disassembly. Good stuff. CGEN would benefit from improved detection of this sort of error. If you were to generate a simulator kernel, you'd have been told of the ambiguity. > Now what values should I have for the instruction lengths? > Obviously at least one of them has to be 16 bits for > not skipping over to much when decoding junk. Since a real program should not contain junk, a specific choice for the other variables is not that important. Go with whatever working numbers you prefer. The base-insn-size is the biggie. - FChE