Hi - On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 10:28:50AM +0300, Jan Zizka wrote: > I've finished my port for dsp56800 and I would like to > contribute it to official CVS. Great. On a technical level, did you find anything interesting or peculiar about using cgen to model this chip? > I've not done any contribution > to GNU software before so I guess I'll need to sign some > kind of copyright assignment. Could you direct me to place > where to find the form? I have also port to binutils ready > so I would like to cover both. You will require an FSF copyright assignment to contribute to GNU binutils, which would cover the various files in gas/, opcodes/, ld/, etc. At your option, you could assign your cgen input files to the FSF also, to simplify the situation. Start by asking for the assignment process paperwork on binutils@sources.redhat.com. - FChE