Hi, HP - On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 03:32:59AM +0100, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote: > [...] > I didn't > commit the regenerated sim/i960 files, because they obviously > haven't been regenerated since CGEN was last modified and > they're too different from the version in CVS for me to decide > whether the changes are benevolent, and there's no testsuite for > it trigged by "make check-sim". :-( [...] Testsuites for "check-sim" are quite rare. The way one normally obtains confidence in regenerated simulators is by running the gcc/gdb tests against the changed sim. Thanks for your care & feeding of cgen. (I'll get back to you on the other cris stuff later today.) - FChE