Hi - On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 05:08:55PM +0100, Will Newton wrote: > [...] > > Are you sure this function in the .opc file is being used? > > Parsers are normally named "parse_*" instead of "Parse_*". > > Sorry, I have to use Outlook for my email. [...] I am so very sorry. :-) > The function is actually called "parse_byte_offset6" and is definitely > called. [...] Then the question is why is the cgen_parse_keyword function also called for your instruction. You may need to put a breakpoint on TARGET_cgen_parse_operand and work through it. Chances are something is wrong with your .opc/.cpu file, but without seeing relevant excerpts of those and a test case, I can't be much more specific. - FChE