Hi - > [...] > (delay 1 (set pc something)) > was already implemented and working for SIM (fr30 uses it). [...] I'm curious how exactly that works. fr30 isn't in src/sim/ at the moment, is it? > (set (delay 1 pc) something) > was only implemtned for SID. I recall now that when we built support for a nasty open-pipelined machine, this notational change made sense, since it was only register sets that were "delayable", not general RTL expressions. > Furthermore, SIM now only accepts the former and SID only accepts > the latter, making it difficult (impossible?) to share a .cpu file > for both back ends. That's true. - FChE