Hello, I'm porting a very simple architecture for educational purposes. I got gas working, but the dissasemble with objdump not. It is an 8 bit processor with variable instruction size. The first byte is the opcode the second an 8 bit immediate or together with the third byte an 16 bit immediate. The disassemble of the "make gas-test" looks very strange, whereas the object file is correct. I played with "lsb0". As I saw in the mailing list there are problems with #t. So I decided to use #f. Attached is the cpu file, the assemble, disasemble, and the object file. Thanks in advance Ronald