public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
From: "Shilin Shakti" <shilins@KPITCummins.com>
To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com>
Cc: <cgen@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: RE: Simulator Porting
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:18:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Frank,
I have begun the process of rechecking the related mainloop and other
sim files as you suggested.
Regarding enabling the sim tracing option, i have done it in the
'configure' file (--enable-sim-trace
option i guess). But by the gdb-linked variant of the simulator did you
mean the 'step' option
to be passed that is checked in 'main' (mentioned in \sim\common\nrun.c)
for single stepping? I could not fully comprehend this option also.
Currently i am using the native gdb to debug my ported simulator
program!

Thank you very much once again for your response.

Best Regards,
Shilin