Hi CGEN, It looks to me like there are a couple of spots in -gen-mach-defns where the prefix should be used instead of the cpu, specifically when referencing *_INSN__MAX and in the names of the *_engine_run_* functions. Certainly that's how genmloop.sh and friends expect them to look. I had to apply the attached patch otherwise I get undefined references in the generated mloop.c, so here it is. cgen/ChangeLog: * sim-model.scm (-gen-mach-defns): Replace @cpu@ and @CPU@ by @prefix@ and @PREFIX@ when setting CPU_MAX_INSNS and the CPU_*_ENGINE_FNs. I'm not sure about the relation between cpu and prefix yet, but in my generated files the prefix appears to be a concatenation of isa and cpu. Maybe in other ports the prefix ends up just being equal to the cpu and that's why this hasn't caused any problems in /src? I didn't investigate yet. cheers, DaveK