Hi all, The GNU Tools Cauldron is barely a month away. This is reminder to sign up if you wish to attend (which is free as always). Details of the meeting and how to register here: https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016 There is still room for more talks and BoF sessions, so please send in your abstracts ASAP. This year, the GNU Tools Cauldron immediately follows the first ever LLVM Cauldron. An invent inspired by the GNU Tools Cauldron, free to attend and open to anyone to speak. Thanks to our generous sponsors, we have a joint gala reception between the two conferences on Thursday evening (which is thus the closing reception for the LLVM Cauldron and the welcome reception for the GNU Tools Cauldron). This is an excellent opportunity for both communities to mix informally. This is in addition to the GNU Tools Cauldron dinner which will take place as usual on the Saturday evening. Both Cauldrons are part of the Wuthering Bytes festival, a 10-day long celebration of free and open source technology at the heart of the UK's "Northern Powerhouse", running from 2 September. Details at http://wutheringbytes.com/. I have sent this announcement to the main GCC, GDB, binutils, CGEN, DejaGnu, newlib and glibc mailing lists. Please feel free to share with any other groups that are appropriate. I look forward to seeing you in Hebden Bridge next month. Jeremy -- Tel: +44 (1590) 610184 Cell: +44 (7970) 676050 SkypeID: jeremybennett Twitter: @jeremypbennett Email: jeremy.bennett@embecosm.com Web: www.embecosm.com PGP key: 1024D/BEF58172FB4754E1 2009-03-20