public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* Git mirror of CGEN
@ 2012-08-17 15:59 Jeremy Bennett
From: Jeremy Bennett @ 2012-08-17 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Is there an "official" git mirror of CGEN anywhere?

Thanks,

Jeremy Bennett

--
Tel:      +44 (1590) 610184
Cell:     +44 (7970) 676050

* Re: Git mirror of CGEN
@ 2012-09-14  8:17 ` Jeremy Bennett
From: Jeremy Bennett @ 2012-09-14  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

On Fri, 2012-08-17 at 16:59 +0100, Jeremy Bennett wrote:
> Is there an "official" git mirror of CGEN anywhere?

In the absence of any replies, we have created a read-only mirror:

        git://github.com/embecosm/cgen.git

Updated every 3 hours. This is a mirror of the CVS cgen module, i.e.
naked-cgen, naked-cpu and src-support. It contains all branches and tags
found therein.

Enjoy.

Jeremy

--

@ 2012-09-14 16:02   ` Jose E. Marchesi
From: Jose E. Marchesi @ 2012-09-14 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jeremy.bennett; +Cc: cgen

    > Is there an "official" git mirror of CGEN anywhere?

    In the absence of any replies, we have created a read-only mirror:

            git://github.com/embecosm/cgen.git

    Updated every 3 hours. This is a mirror of the CVS cgen module, i.e.
    naked-cgen, naked-cpu and src-support. It contains all branches and tags
    found therein.

Thanks for that.

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net