public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* Heads up: porting CGEN to guile 2.x
@ 2019-06-01  9:31 Jose E. Marchesi
From: Jose E. Marchesi @ 2019-06-01  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

Just a heads up.

I'm slowly porting CGEN to work with guile 2.x, in my scarce spare time.
It is terribly boring, and will take time, but will eventually be done.

If someone is also working on a port or (yes please) did it already,
please _let me know_ :)

I woulc like to push and keep my wip in a public branch jemarch/guile2
in the git repo.  That will help in case someone else wants to help with
this.

Would that be ok with you people?  Should I contact the overseers for
write access to the repository in sourceware?

Salud!