public inbox for cgen@sourceware.org
* cannot find the openrisc in the latest cgen package
@ 2011-03-30 15:51 joe qiao
From: joe qiao @ 2011-03-30 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgen

In the cgen website's NEW, it says that the openrisc is included in
the cgen 1.1. But I can not find it in the tar files and in CVS. Could
someone tell me how to get the
.cpu and .opc files of openrisc.

Thanks,
Joe

October 18, 2009: CGEN 1.1 is released
Yeah, it's been awhile. But we're not gone, and CGEN is still under
active development. This release includes several new ports: cris,
Fujitsu FRV, Ubicom ip2k, iq2000, lm32, m32c, mep, mt, openrisc,
sh/sh64, xc16x, xstormy16. It also contains generators for more
applications: cpu docs, GCC intrinsics, the CPU component of the SID
simulator. Read the NEWS file for more details on what's included in
1.1.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-30 15:51 UTC | newest]