Doug Evans writes: > Jim Blandy writes: > > > > I'm interested in porting CGEN to MzScheme. MzScheme has an active > > development community, and (of particular interest to Red Hat) an > > actively maintained Scheme-to-C compiler. I'd like to talk about how > > I'm thinking of approaching it, and see what folks think. > > How good is the debugging capabilities of MzScheme? > Compared to Guile? 1/2 :-) MzScheme has much better debugging capabilities, I think. They have an IDE called DrScheme which does all kinds of great stuff. Here's a screen shot of DrScheme giving me an error backtrace: