* throwing c++ exceptions results in program exit
@ 2000-12-12  1:20 ralber
From: ralber @ 2000-12-12  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

I'm using g++ [egcs-2.91.66 19990314 (egcs-1.1.2
release)] in an embedded 68k environment with the following effect:

If an exception is thrown the exception gets
not caught but the program terminates via exit. Please note, that an appropriate
exception handler is installed. The same program works fine i.e. with
the gcc in the cygwin environment.

I think this is not a gcc-problem, it might be a
problem with startup (crt0.s) or with the linker mapping?

Has anybody an idea what's wrong?

Thanks - Roland

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-12  1:20 UTC | newest]