* Crosstool with SCTP
@ 2009-06-22 10:49 Dang Tan Hoa
From: Dang Tan Hoa @ 2009-06-22 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi!

I have a problem with building my SCTP program using crosstool.
Please tell me how to configure to be able to build SCTP program by
crosstool
Please help me!

Thanks
Dang Tan Hoa
Email: dthoa@vn.isb.co.jp
ISB Vietnam Co., Ltd
Unit 3.1, E-Town 2 Building, 364 Cong Hoa St, Tan Binh Dist, HCM City,
Vietnam
Tel: 8127145 - Fax: 8127148
Website: http://www.isb-vietnam.com.vn

* Re: Crosstool with SCTP
@ 2009-06-22 10:58 ` Dimitry Andric
From: Dimitry Andric @ 2009-06-22 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dang Tan Hoa; +Cc: crossgcc

On 2009-06-22 12:51, Dang Tan Hoa wrote:
> I have a problem with building my SCTP program using crosstool.
> Please tell me how to configure to be able to build SCTP program by
> crosstool

Please show us any error messages you are getting during configure, and
if possible, supply a link to the software you are talking about.

* RE: Crosstool with SCTP
@ 2009-06-22 11:14   ` Dang Tan Hoa
From: Dang Tan Hoa @ 2009-06-22 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi!

The following is the errors when i compile.

-------------------------------------------- Error Compile
[root@localhost /]#
./opt/crosstool/gcc-4.1.0-glibc-2.3.6/powerpc-750-linux-gnu/bin/powerpc-750-
linux-gnu-g++ -static sctpsrvt.c -o hello
sctpsrvt.c:17:26: error: netinet/sctp.h: No such file or directory
sctpsrvt.c: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
sctpsrvt.c:76: error: 'SCTP_UNORDERED' was not declared in this scope
sctpsrvt.c:76: error: 'sctp_sendmsg' was not declared in this scope
sctpsrvt.c:79: error: aggregate 'sctp_sndrcvinfo sndrcvinfo' has incomplete
type and cannot be defined
sctpsrvt.c:85: error: 'sctp_recvmsg' was not declared in this scope

p/s: - Without using SCTP, i can compile and run by crosstool.
       - Without using crosstool, i can compile and run my SCTP program.

@ 2009-06-22 12:44     ` Dimitry Andric
From: Dimitry Andric @ 2009-06-22 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dang Tan Hoa; +Cc: crossgcc

On 2009-06-22 13:16, Dang Tan Hoa wrote:
> The following is the errors when i compile.
> sctpsrvt.c:17:26: error: netinet/sctp.h: No such file or directory

Most probably, you must install the SCTP headers into your toolchain.

> p/s: - Without using SCTP, i can compile and run by crosstool.
>        - Without using crosstool, i can compile and run my SCTP program.

You have probably installed SCTP headers on your system, so they end up
in /usr/include/netinet/, but you didn't install them for your crosstool
toolchain.

If you are using lksctp-tools, you will probably need to run its
configure script using:

  configure --target=powerpc-750-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr

and its make install using:

  make install DESTDIR=$SYSROOT

where $SYSROOT is the sysroot of your toolchain.

* RE: Crosstool with SCTP
@ 2009-06-23  9:48       ` Dang Tan Hoa
From: Dang Tan Hoa @ 2009-06-23  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi Dimitry Andric,

Now i can compile and run SCTP program by crosstool.
Thank you so much.