* Cross compiler for MinGW hosted on Linux
@ 2001-02-13 15:50 reinhard.jessich
From: reinhard.jessich @ 2001-02-13 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

I have build a cross compiler for MinGW (Windows) hosted on Linux.
I have used the latest sources from Cygnus.
The scripts to create the cross compiler can be loaded from
http://members.eunet.at/jessich/mingw -> Cross Compilation.
There is also a script to build the compiler from the CVS tree.

I hope this is useful for someone else.
Maybe someone is interrested to review my scripts and the patches to build the
cross compiler and to give some comments about it.

Thank you,
    Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: reinhard.jessich@eunet.at
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600

------

* Cross compiler for MinGW hosted on Linux
@ 2001-04-01  0:00 ` reinhard.jessich