* ELC Europe `09
@ 2009-08-31 15:10 Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2009-08-31 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hello All!

I'll be animating a BoF (Birds Of a Feather) session at the
upcoming Embedded Linux Conference - Europe 2009 [1] that will
happen 15-16 October 2009 in Grenoble, France.

Subject for the BoF is:
  Building Our Own Toolchains For Our
  Embedded Projects: Why, and How To.

Please see the intro for the BoF [2] for a brief description.

Furthermore, I would like to make this an occasion to meet for
an informal working session, outside the ELC-E structure, about
crosstool-NG. Place and date are not yet decided, but an evening
at a *quiet* pub with a ${beverage:-Guinness} sounds like a great
idea. If you feel like it, please say so.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

[1] http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_europe09/
[2] http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_europe09/sessions.html#Morin

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| --==< ^_^ >==-- `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There is no  |
`------------------------------^-------^------------------^--------------------'

* Re: ELC Europe `09
@ 2009-09-01  6:56 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2009-09-01  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Le Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:10:04 +0200,
"Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> a écrit :

> Furthermore, I would like to make this an occasion to meet for
> an informal working session, outside the ELC-E structure, about
> crosstool-NG. Place and date are not yet decided, but an evening
> at a *quiet* pub with a ${beverage:-Guinness} sounds like a great
> idea. If you feel like it, please say so.

Even if I don't drink Guinness, it's with great pleasure that I'll take
part of this drinking^Wworking party.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.

* Re: ELC Europe `09
@ 2009-10-13 17:42 ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2009-10-13 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hello All!

On Monday 31 August 2009 17:10:04 Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> Furthermore, I would like to make this an occasion to meet for
> an informal working session, outside the ELC-E structure, about
> crosstool-NG. Place and date are not yet decided, but an evening
> at a *quiet* pub with a ${beverage:-Guinness} sounds like a great
> idea. If you feel like it, please say so.

As there is not enough people that said they would come (only Thomas did),
I have no choice but to cancel the drinking^Wworking session.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.