From: "Yann E. MORIN - FT/OLNC/RD/MAPS/SHINE/HDMI" <yann.morin@orange.com>
To: crossgcc@sourceware.org, per-arnold.blaasmo@atmel.com
Subject: Re: crosstool-NG 1.14.0 is out
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:11:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Wednesday 01 February 2012 15:04:51 Per Arnold Blaasmo wrote:
> On 01. feb. 2012 03:53, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@free.fr> wrote:
> >> I'm pleased to announce the release of crosstool-NG 1.14.0!
> >
> >> One point to be noted is the change in ./configure behavior. Previously, to
> >> use crosstool-NG from its source tree, one would have to call ./configure
> >> with the --local arg. Now, due to using autoconf, the flag had to be renamed
> >> to --enable-local. Also, all kconfig frontends are compiled once and for all
> >> at install time, and not once for every new toolchain.
> >
> > Is 1.14.0 supposed to include a ./configure script?
>
> I had to run bootstrap first, since there was no configuire script in
> the packaged file.

Yes, this is an error in the packaging. I'll fix this when I'm back
home after work (circa 18h00 UTC), and will push 1.14.1 with this
sole fix.

I was sure something would go amiss with this release. I felt it
throughout my entire body. I just could not pinpoint the issue until
it was pointed out by you guys...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.