Hi! It's long since I actually used CT-NG, but right now, I'm interested in building with most recent HEAD snapshots from Binutils, GCC and libc. (My intention is to establish CT-NG builds as a third build strategy (next to builting with GCC's contrib/config-list.mk and with my own cc1-only script) for automated GCC testing.) This is for http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/ and would enable to run a quite larger part of the testsuite, because actual target code would be generated. Is that already possible? It seems that it's still ment to only build well-known releases? Thanks, JBG -- Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481 Signature of: Eine Freie Meinung in einem Freien Kopf the second : für einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger.