* Crossgcc i686-pc -> arm-linux
@ 2000-07-07  7:12 root
From: root @ 2000-07-07  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

I want to build a crossgcc i686-pc -> arm-linux, but when I compile
glibc after a quater the computer says there is an error but I follow
the instructions.
I also try to build the crossgcc using the methode which is in the FAQ
but I can compile the gcc???
So if someone could help me...

------

* RE: Crossgcc i686-pc -> arm-linux
@ 2000-07-07  7:20 Clive Davies
From: Clive Davies @ 2000-07-07  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'root', crossgcc

What exactly have you done to get to this point and what is the error that
the compiler gives you?

Give as much detail as you can - the more information you provide the more
likely it is that someone will be willing/able to help you.

I want to build a crossgcc i686-pc -> arm-linux, but when I compile
glibc after a quater the computer says there is an error but I follow
the instructions.
I also try to build the crossgcc using the methode which is in the FAQ
but I can compile the gcc???
So if someone could help me...

------
Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to