Am 14.12.2011 um 10:42 schrieb Raviv: > Hello Titus, > I aplogize for contacting you directly and not through the mailing list. > I saw an old post of yours : http://www.cygwin.com/ml/crossgcc/2011-02/msg00002.html where you describe how to create a toolchain for e500v2 with SPE support and glibc, i followed your instructions, but still having trouble to create a good error free configuration. I will appreciate if you can send me a sample of the working configuration so that i can build the tools. > Thank you in advance, Raviv, why not cc the mailing list? I gave up on glibc. I can't remember if I even got a configuration that built ok. The workarounds were too weird. eglibc builds of of the box, and I did not recognize drawbacks. Just now I have built a tool chain for eglibc 2_13. Attached is a config sample. I configured a custom kernel to have one kernel for all toolchains I built. That should not be necessary. Regards Titus