* cross-native toolchain compilation
@ 2013-05-20 14:23 Alexis BRENON
From: Alexis BRENON @ 2013-05-20 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi,

I tried to create a cross-native toolchain with croostool-ng. I started
to create a cross toolchain, where build and host are x86 and target is
MIPS. Now, I would like to make a cross-native toolchain with x86 build
and MIPS host and target.

I follow this thread for make cross-native working :
http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2010-03/msg00010.html
Nevertheless, I've got an error during cc_for_host step as you can see
on this pastebin : http://pastebin.com/wjL2tr7G

Is there anyone who can help me to fix this ? Do you need any more
information ?

Friendly,
Alexis BRENON

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-05-20 14:23 UTC | newest]