* Relocatable toolchain
@ 2013-06-17 14:40 Filipp Andjelo
From: Filipp Andjelo @ 2013-06-17 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi,

I built a toolchain using crosstool-ng and it works fine, as far as I
don't move it to another folder. I want to have a toolchain, which I can
put everywhere, but how?
If I run "gcc --print-sysroot", I get absolute path to the directory,
where toolchain was built. If I check the same for google's Android
toolchain, I get relative path
to the gcc. How did they do that?

Currently, I have a workaround using CFLAGS="--sysroot=path/to/sysroot",
but It's not acceptable solution here.

Cheers,
Filipp