Chris, > On Feb 11, 2016, at 8:20 PM, Chris Packham wrote: > > On 02/11/2016 09:32 AM, Chris Packham wrote: >> Hi Bryan, Andrew, >> >> I see that there is some movement on packaging crosstool-NG for Debian. >> This is relevant to my interests and I have subscribed to your mailing >> list :). >> >> Is there an open Debian bug for this? I've found a few older ones but >> they all seem to have timed out due to lack of interest. >> >> I'm also interested in the possibility of generating debian packages for >> the toolchains themselves. >> >> We're in the process of updating our cross toolchain(s) and being able >> to distribute .deb files to our developers is quite attractive. Is >> anyone looking at such a capability? If not any pointers? >> > > For those that are interested. I've put something together that kind of > works for me > > https://github.com/cpackham/cross-toolchain > > I'll need to do some more testing and add the additional configs I need > but it looks promising. Just curious, but are you installing the prefix dir to the root of the build machine? Just fyi, the cool thing about the toolchain that crosstool-ng produces is relocatable. ;) (i.e. you can build it in $HOME/x-tools/$CT_TARGET and move it to /opt/$CT_TARGET or where ever you want) Cheers, -Bryan