Tommy Murphy writes: > Hi Keith > > So, my (non multilib for now) build of the RISC-V tools with newlib, > newlib-nano and picolibc succeeded. I also had to disable the PIC > option. With it enabled the picolibc build failed with an error about > not being able to find the dynamic linker (sorry, forgot to save the > verbatim error). Do you have the idea why that happens? I guess that > PIC is largely, or maybe totally, irrelevant for a bare metal > toolchain with no shared lib requirements? Yup, you don't need pic as you won't have a dynamic linker. > Thanks again for your help in making progress on this. Glad you got it working. -- -keith