Tommy Murphy via crossgcc writes: > Can I use CT-NG to build a RISC-V bare metal toolchain that uses > picolibc as the standard library? Can I build one that bundles newlib, > newlib-nano and picolibc which can be switched between using the > relevant specs files as can be done for Arm? Yup. The "trick" is that newlib-nano and picolibc are 'companion' libraries, so you won't find them in the obvious place in the menus. That was the easy way to integrate all three C libraries into the existing ct-ng code. I just tried building a riscv toolchain with ct-ng master and it worked fine. I started with riscv32-unknown-elf, added multilib, newlib-nano and picolibc. I did have to explicitly disable default-pie. -- -keith