Hello Mike, > On Mar 2, 2016, at 3:51 PM, Mike Ray wrote: > > Hello. > > I have used this sample to build a toolchain. > > However I get 32-bit executables and the '-m64' switch is not recognized. Sometimes, I expect that when people open pull-requests that they actually test what they submit and I don’t have to do any work. Today I failed at that. Yeay! Arm64/aarch64 is kind of a new thing in crosstool-NG, and isn’t well supported. I took the pull-request for the sample without looking at the specs for the new raspberry pi 3. I had no clue it was 64-bit. Looks like I will have to take some time and get this going. > > There is obviously a gap in my knowledge which I can't seem to find an > answer for on Google. > > Can I compile a 64-bit executable? If so, how? > > Thanks for any help. > > Mike > > Thanks for reporting this issue! https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/issues/361 Cheers, -Bryan