* "CYGWIN=wincmdln" does not give me nuts
@ 2014-09-22 15:57 Пётр Б.
From: Пётр Б. @ 2014-09-22 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

I was frustrated by not being able to view CMD of Cygwin processes in
Windows tools. After a bit of research I found the talk about the
wincmdln option and saw it mentioned in changelog.

However, setting it did not take any effect even after reboot,

Windows 7 SP1 Prof x64, Cygwin 1.7.32.0274 x86_64.

Am I doing it wrong?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-22 15:57 UTC | newest]