Hello! I compiled a cross tool for arm with ct-ng. I tested it by compiling a hello.c just printing "hello world", and downloaded it to a working board, it worked. But using it to compile a kernel, and downloading to the board, the kernel failed booting. The root file system was compiled by the same cross tool. The tool's combination is: kernel-2.26.32.61 gcc-4.8.1 glibc-2.17 binutils-2.22 gdb-7.4.1 The working kernel version is 2.26.31.2. I use the cross tool to compile kernel 2.6.32.61. I am sure the kernel source and the busybox source work will, because compiling them by a cross tool arm-linux-gcc 4.3.2 downloads from the Internet and everything works.(I use busybox to make a root fs.) Is it the problem caused by the same kernel's version or any other missed at the configuration file(See the attachment)?