Yes they should be portable. Running ct-ng upgrade config on the 2nd machine will also help. On Sat, 3 Feb 2024, 12:14 pm Jason Carrete via crossgcc, < crossgcc@sourceware.org> wrote: > Hi, > > After creating and saving a configuration with `ct-ng menuconfig`, is > the generated ".config" file portable? By portable, I mean can I copy > the generated config file to a different machine with possibly different > packages installed and build a toolchain all the same? > > Thanks, > > Jason > > -- > For unsubscribe information see http://sourceware.org/lists.html#faq >