* [announce] crosstool-ng 1.25.0 release
@ 2022-05-08  1:24 Chris Packham
From: Chris Packham @ 2022-05-08  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc maillist

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of crosstool-ng 1.25.0

Highlights:
- GCC 11.2
- binutils 2.28
- GNU libc 2.35
- MUSL libc 1.2.2
- uClibc 1.0.39
- newlib 4.10
- picolibc 1.7.6
- 2-pass build for GCC
- Updated URLs for isl

The release can be found at the following URLs:

https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/releases/tag/crosstool-ng-1.25.0
http://crosstool-ng.org/download/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng-1.25.0.tar.xz

It's been a while between releases so there are quite a number of
changes (too many to mention them all). Hopefully going forward we can
track the GCC release schedule with more frequent releases (yes I know
we're already behind).

If you're updating an existing configuration from crosstool-ng 1.24.0
make sure to use `ct-ng upgradeconfig` to pick up some internal
changes.

BIONIC libc and glibc 2.12.1 are both deprecated and will be removed
in the next release.

Finally a big thanks to all our contributors for this release

Alexey Brodkin, Alexey Neyman, Anton Maklakov, Arnaud Aujon
Chevallier, Artem Panfilov, Bagas Sanjaya, Bart Verhagen, Bensuperpc,
Bryan Hundven, Chris Packham, Christoph Muellner, Clay McClure, Dan
Tejada, Dima Krasner, Dimitar Dimitrov, Egeyar, Elijah Shaw-Rutschman,
Elliot Saba, Florent Valette, Hans-Christian Noren Egtvedt, Ivan
Kukhta, Jakub Labenski, Joachim Nilsson, Johan Levin, John Audia, Jose
E. Marchesi, Kairui Song, Keith Packard, Kumar Gala, Marco Sirabella,
Matthias Weisser, Michael Vetter, Mikhail Falaleev, Morozov Max, Nayab
Basha Sayed, Nicolas Dusart, Nik Konyuchenko, Nikita Konyuchenko,
Norbert Lange, Ola Olsson, Philipp Wagner, Pradipta Ghosh, QBos07,
Raphael Catolino, Sam Elliott, Stephanos Ioannidis, Steve Bennett,
antmak, graysky, ivanka2012, lancethepants, messense, spaun2002

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-08  1:24 UTC | newest]