From: Dalas Yoo <dalasyoo@gmail.com>
To: crossgcc@sourceware.org
Subject: GCC cross compiler build failure
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 19:58:27 +0900	[thread overview]

Hi, currently I am working on building the embedded cross compiler from GCC
based on the newlib and the libgloss.

After successfully building and installing the newlib and the libgloss
libraries, I tried the gcc cross compiler and found my cross compiler
toolchain cannot find the crt0.o files in my toolchain
targeting arm-none-eabi.

I searched the build result, and found out that the crt0.o file is built
with some prefixes such as rdimon, nosys, etc. So here's my question.

1. where the "crt0.o" file resides?
2. If the type of the crt0.o files are intended, what specs should be the
default specs for the target arm-none-eabi?

Thank you for your help.
Dalas.