* Looking for diverse targets
@ 2022-02-23 11:14 Frederick Virchanza Gotham
From: Frederick Virchanza Gotham @ 2022-02-23 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

I want to test a program of mine on all kinds of computer. I've been
able to build my program for 32-Bit ARM Big Endian and then run it in
Qemu-user on a 64-Bit x86 Little Endian desktop computer.

Do any of the targets of crosstools-ng have a signed number system
other than Two's Complement? It would be cool to test out my program
on a sign-magnitude or One's complement machine.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-23 11:14 UTC | newest]