* How do I define default search paths for gcc and cc1?
@ 2019-06-19  8:13 Daniele Testa
From: Daniele Testa @ 2019-06-19  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hey!

I am doing a cross-native/canadian toolchain build to later move to my own
Linux distribution:

build  = x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
host   = arm-linux-gnueabihf
target = arm-linux-gnueabihf

The problem I am having is that the resulting "gcc" and "cc1" does not have
default search paths that I require. As an example, the "gcc" is not
looking for "cc1" at the location that I want and "cc1" does not even look
in the standard places, such as "/usr/include".

As I will move the final toolchain to another system with other paths, I
need a way to change these default search paths.

As it stands now, the toolchain is not easily movable. I know that I can
use "gcc -I..." when compiling, but I prefer that "gcc" and "cc1" have
sensible default search paths and not something like "~/x-tools/...".

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
Daniele

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-19  8:13 UTC | newest]