Thomas, > On Feb 23, 2016, at 5:05 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote: > > Dear Chris Packham, > > On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 03:55:07 +0000, Chris Packham wrote: > >> I also notice that the tarball from github[1] has some unfortunate paths >> in it, "crosstool-ng-crosstool-ng-1.22.0" which makes packaging it a bit >> of a pain (1.21.0 also seems to have the same issue). > > That's because Bryan uses "crosstool-ng-X.Y.Z" as tag names, so when > github generates tarballs of the form - you get > two times the crosstool-ng part. The tags should be named just X.Y.Z. Technically, I am following the same convention that Yann E. MORIN did his tags, so ’s/Bryan/Yann/g’, but you are correct. On the other hand, the archive release that github has does not have bootstrap ran, and is not GPG signed, therefore I recommend getting the archive from the crosstool-ng.org link instead… as I’ve already mentioned. Cheers, -Bryan