From: Alexey Neyman <stilor@att.net>
To: Etan Kissling <kissling@oberon.ch>,
	"crossgcc@sourceware.org" <crossgcc@sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: Building rpi armv6 toolchain on macOS
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 18:21:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I have reproduced your issue on current master with the following
changes to .config (extracted .config from your build.log with "ct-ng
extractconfig < build.log > .config"):

- set CT_OBSOLETE=y
- ct-ng oldconfig
- set GCC to 4.9.4 and kernel to 4.1.38 (latest on 4.9.x and 4.1.x branches)

However, I noted that you have set "Patches origin" option to "none".
This prohibits crosstool-ng from applying any patches it has for any
packages. In your configuration, setting it to "bundled" makes the build
succeed (on master).

You can try to find out which of the patches fixes your issue. Likely it
is one in patches/glibc/2.19, patches/binutils/2.25.1 or patches/gcc/4.9.4.

As a side note, I'd recommend using master on macos rather than 1.22 -
there has been a lot of macos fixes since.

Regards,
Alexey.