* mingw crosscompiler for arm linux
@ 2010-04-21 21:10 Atom Proton
From: Atom Proton @ 2010-04-21 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: crossgcc

Hi all,

Is able to build with crosstools-NG a toolchain on build_PC=linux,
Host_PC=win (mingw32), Target=arm_linux_uclibcgnueabi ?

Thanks. Martin

* Re: mingw crosscompiler for arm linux
@ 2010-04-21 21:23 ` Remy Bohmer
From: Remy Bohmer @ 2010-04-21 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Atom Proton; +Cc: crossgcc

Hi,

2010/4/21 Atom Proton <atomx01@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> Is able to build with crosstools-NG a toolchain on build_PC=linux,
> Host_PC=win (mingw32), Target=arm_linux_uclibcgnueabi ?

Yep... It is possible this is what we are doing here, but it requires
some patches that are not yet in mainline, but that are published on
this list.
They will hopefully hit mainline in the next ct-ng release cycle.

Kind regards,

Remy