* Updated: mintty 3.5.3
@ 2022-02-03 17:48 Thomas Wolff
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thomas Wolff @ 2022-02-03 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
I have uploaded mintty 3.5.3 with the following changes:
* Fixed combining characters colour rendering (~#710).
* WSL path conversion considers extended /etc/fstab entries (#1130).
* WSL path conversion supports UNC paths (#1130).
* Clipboard: strip terminating NUL (#1132).
* New key shortcut Shift+Shift+Alt+F2 (both Shift keys) to enforce
new window outside tabbar.
* Distinct system menu items "New Window" and "New Tab" if tabbar
* Limiting size of scrollback buffer to secure buffer and clipboard
* Avoid position gap after Options Apply (~#1126) in more cases,
especially scrollbar toggling.
* Always fix window position back to screen when widening beyond screen.
* Save as Image (from Ctrl+right-click) with Shift also opens the
* Horizontal scrolling feature (#138).
* Tweak again handling of negative font leading (#948, #946).
Hotkey functions and user-definable functions
* Deprecated default key assignments Control+Shift+N / +T / +P.
* New user-definable functions new-tab and new-tab-cwd.
* New option NewTabs (mintty/wsltty#295).
* New command-line option --newtabs.
* New option MaxScrollbackLines.
* Option OldModifyKeys to tune modified special keys.
* New command-line option --horbar.
* New user-definable functions for horizontal scrolling.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-02-03 17:48 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-02-03 17:48 Updated: mintty 3.5.3 Thomas Wolff
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).