Hi Chetan, My name is Mack Strange, and I’m an ex-corporate recruiter and Pastor, where I spent over 20 years working before making the leap to become a multi-territory franchise owner in 2019. Since then, my partner Sharon and I have become two of the top franchise consultants in the US. We have helped countless individuals take control of their life by matching them with the right franchise to own. Your background and experience at Concept Development, Inc. caught my attention, as I think you could be a good fit for franchise ownership in California, where we operate. Here are a few things that we specialize in: Helping business professionals like you find "manager-run" franchises that allow you to start a business without leaving your day job. Assisting those interested in leaving corporate America achieve their dream of owning a franchise business to run part or full time. The best part – our services are at no expense to you! Compensation is provided by the franchise brand, and you stand to benefit from our 30+ years of experience. If you’ve ever considered future career change options, dabbled in start-ups, or dreamed of exiting corporate America, I would love to connect for a quick call and discuss your skillset and passions and see what that next step could be. I would love to set up a call to discuss. Please let me know a few times you are available or if it’s easier, you can click on the link and schedule a time that’s best for you. my calendar Thank you, Mack Strange Franchise Consultant | Empowered Franchisee mack@empoweredfran.com www.empoweredfranchisee.com If you don’t want to receive my messages, just reply or go here.