public inbox for cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam@dinwoodie.org>
To: cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
Subject: Updated: asciidoc v10.1.2-1
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 15:37:13 +0000	[thread overview]

Version 10.1.2-1 of asciidoc has been uploaded, and should be coming
soon to a mirror near you.

This is an update to the latest upstream release.

For the full changelog, please see https://asciidoc.org/CHANGELOG.html.
For convenience, I've noted the key user-visible changes below:

- Bug fixes:
  - Fix parsing asciidoc_opt values with spaces for a2x

The following description is adapted from the AsciiDoc website:

> AsciiDoc is a text document format for writing notes, documentation,
> articles, books, ebooks, slideshows, web pages, man pages and blogs.
> AsciiDoc files can be translated to many formats including HTML, PDF,
> EPUB, man page.
>
> AsciiDoc.py -- this package -- is a legacy processor for this syntax,
> handling an older rendition of AsciiDoc. As such, this will not
> properly handle the current AsciiDoc specification. It is suggested
> that unless you specifically require the AsciiDoc.py toolchain, you
> should find a processor that handles the modern AsciiDoc syntax.
>
> AsciiDoc.py is highly configurable: both the AsciiDoc source file
> syntax and the backend output markups (which can be almost any type of
> SGML/XML markup) can be customized and extended by the user.
>
> AsciiDoc.py is free software and is licensed under the terms of the
> GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2).

Enjoy!