From: "Cygwin htmldoc Maintainer" <Brian.Inglis@SystematicSW.ab.ca>
To: "Cygwin Announcements" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Updated: htmldoc 1.9.16
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 22:25:04 -0600 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <20220521222504.30772-1-Brian.Inglis@SystematicSW.ab.ca> (raw)
The following package has been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
* htmldoc 1.9.16
HTMLDOC reads HTML and Markdown source files or web pages and generates
EPUB, HTML, PostScript, or PDF files with an optional table of contents.
HTMLDOC normally expects structured documents, with chapters, headings,
lists, tables, etc. but also handles web pages in HTML, Markdown, and
other continuous formats.
For more information, please see the project home page:
or the repository README:
Please see below or read /usr/share/doc/htmldoc/CHANGES.md after
installation for details of changes since the previous Cygwin release:
Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.16
* Added support for `$DATE(format)` and `$TIME(format)` header/footer strings
* Fixed a potential image overflow bug with JPEG and PNG images
* Fixed potential heap overflow bugs with pages
* Fixed potential use-after-free in blocks
* Updated the GNU TLS HTTPS support code to use a faster connection shutdown mode
* Fixed some minor Coverity warnings.
* Updated the GUI interface for current display fonts.
reply other threads:[~2022-05-22 4:27 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: [no followups] expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).