* Updated: htmldoc 1.9.16
@ 2022-05-22 4:25 Cygwin htmldoc Maintainer
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Cygwin htmldoc Maintainer @ 2022-05-22 4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Cygwin Announcements
The following package has been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
* htmldoc 1.9.16
HTMLDOC reads HTML and Markdown source files or web pages and generates
EPUB, HTML, PostScript, or PDF files with an optional table of contents.
HTMLDOC normally expects structured documents, with chapters, headings,
lists, tables, etc. but also handles web pages in HTML, Markdown, and
other continuous formats.
For more information, please see the project home page:
or the repository README:
Please see below or read /usr/share/doc/htmldoc/CHANGES.md after
installation for details of changes since the previous Cygwin release:
Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.16
* Added support for `$DATE(format)` and `$TIME(format)` header/footer strings
* Fixed a potential image overflow bug with JPEG and PNG images
* Fixed potential heap overflow bugs with pages
* Fixed potential use-after-free in blocks
* Updated the GNU TLS HTTPS support code to use a faster connection shutdown mode
* Fixed some minor Coverity warnings.
* Updated the GUI interface for current display fonts.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-22 4:27 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-05-22 4:25 Updated: htmldoc 1.9.16 Cygwin htmldoc Maintainer
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).