Hi Bret, Sorry my previous emails missed you. I'm hoping to still discuss with you a Microsoft opportunity that can dramatically improve your business productivity and outcomes. We're FirstCall Consulting. We give growing small to midsize companies like Cygwin a pathway to ERP and CRM tools for far less cost and complexity than you might have thought possible. How? We do it through our partnership with Microsoft and their cloud-based solution called Dynamics 365, which seamlessly extends the office productivity suite (now Office 365) you've comfortably used for years. In other words, Dynamics 365 adds all the financial, operations, marketing and sales functionality your business needs, where and when you need it. Better yet, it's familiar and easy to use. Bret, let me know a date and time this week or next when you're free to speak about how we can help you move into the digital future with Microsoft - easily, quickly and inexpensively. Talk soon. Sincerely, Travis Sands Vice President 615-538-7971 FirstCall Consulting Partners, LLC For reference purposes: Hi Bret, Sorry my email missed you last week. I was hoping to discuss with you a Microsoft opportunity to dramatically improve your business operations and outcomes. Again, I'm with FirstCall Consulting. As a Microsoft partner, we give small to midsize companies like Cygwin a cost-effective pathway to a range of industry-leading software tools. What I'd like to introduce you to is Microsoft's cloud-based ERP solution called Dynamics 365. It seamlessly extends the office productivity suite (now Office 365) you've used for years, making the move to ERP a familiar and easy one. Better yet, Dynamics 365 adds all the financial, operations, marketing, sales and reporting capabilities and functionality your company needs, where and when you need it - what many call, 'Pay as you grow.' Bret, if ERP is something you're looking in to, let's discuss what FirstCall and Microsoft can do for Cygwin. Just let me know a date and time this week, or next when you're free to speak and I'll get on your schedule. Sincerely, Travis Sands Vice President 615-538-7971 FirstCall Consulting Partners, LLC For reference purposes: Hi Bret, I know you're busy with everything going on, but I hoped to catch up with you about something I believe could dramatically improve your business productivity and outcomes in these difficult times. We're FirstCall Consulting. We give companies like Cygwin the same cloud-based accounting advantages your larger competitors enjoy for less cost and complexity than you thought possible. How? We do it through our partnership with Microsoft and their cloud-based ERP solution called Dynamics 365, which seamlessly extends the office productivity suite (now Office 365) you've used for years. In other words, Dynamics 365 adds all the financial, operations, and sales functionality your business needs, where and when you need it. From the front office to the back, the benefits are immediate: * Business without silos - Unify operations and boost efficiencies with automated tasks and workflows, all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel. * Actionable insights - Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view of the business through the guidance delivered by connected data and detailed business analytics. * Solutions to grow - Start quickly, grow and adapt in real-time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend the solution based on your evolving business needs. Bret, let me know a date and time this week or next when you're free to speak about how we can help you take this important step into the digital future with Microsoft - easily, quickly, and inexpensively. Talk soon. Sincerely, Travis Sands Vice President 615-538-7971 FirstCall Consulting Partners, LLC 8000 Avalon Blvd., Suite 200, Alpharetta, GA 30009 If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach, please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?firstcall:*:1713188238.63275:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e . This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com X-PMG-Recipient: cygwin-announce@cygwin.com pmguid:3q6.1c6cs.31xsj